Senior Python Developer
You will be supporting our client's journey to becoming the next generation supplier into Secure Government, Public Sector and Health. Not only will you grow with the business, but they will give you the tools and development to be successful, so that you can meet your career goals and ambitions. Why Secure Government and Health
This portfolio of customers is diverse and cover work supporting UKs most important, meaningful and interesting projects, from working on Track & Trace in the NHS, Re-platforming large biometrics databases in the Home Office to Digitising the MoD.What you will be doing, what you'll learn;
A unique Software Engineering opportunity to work on Large Scale Public Sector programmes with an innovative market leader. You will join a diverse and talented development team with the opportunity to collaborate on building innovative solutions for our customers. You'll work in a fast moving, agile environment, within multi-disciplinary teams.The skills we are seeking
- Technical Skills should include Engineering software solutions - working with prototypes and proof of concepts and developing fully functioning applications based in Python.
- Producing rich front-end UI and efficient services with technologies like React, Angular and Vue.
- The automation of environmental and application deployment, scaling, and management using Kubernetes, Terraform, both in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) or on-premise.
- Availability and capacity management. You can manage the service components to ensure they meet business needs and performance targets.
- Development process optimisation. You can identify process optimisation opportunities with guidance and contribute to the implementation of proposed solutions.
- Information security. You understand information security, and can design solutions and services with security controls embedded, specifically engineered as mitigation against security threats as a core part of the solutions and services.
- Modern standards approach and guide others in so doing.
- Programming and build (software engineering). You can collaborate with others when necessary to review specifications. You can use these agreed specifications to design, code, test and document programs or scripts of medium to high complexity, using the right standards and tools.
- You see prototyping as a team activity, actively soliciting prototypes and testing with others.
- Service support
- Systems design. You can design systems characterised by medium levels of risk, impact, and business or technical complexity. You can select appropriate design standards, methods and tools, and ensure they are applied effectively.
- Systems integration. You can define the integration build. You can coordinate build activities across systems and can undertake and support integration testing activities.
- User focus. You can collaborate with user researchers and sell or represent users internally.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92322685