JAVA DEVELOPEREXCITING ROLE WITH ONE OF THE UK'S MOST EXCITING SOFTWARE COMPANIES IN THE NATIONAL SECURITY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT SECTOR
WHO WE ARE?
- Salary - up to £50,000 - plus a generous benefits package including training budgets.
- Based in Manchester - with flexibility on remote working (50/50 split)
- Working with the latest technologies in an exciting sector
- To apply please call 0161 694 7999 or email
We are a well-established software engineering company that do excellent work in the National Security and Law Enforcement sector across a wide range of agile, exciting projects. We are one of the driving forces behind helping the North West becoming a technical hub with an emphasis on security. Our values are what sets us apart and we are looking for driven individuals that are keen to learn new technologies to join our team!WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
You will be implementing, designing, developing and testing software solutions using a wide range of technologies through the full software development lifecycle. Our small, fast-paced, agile delivery teams use agile delivery methods to support customers in the National Security and Law Enforcement sector. We take pride in keeping up with emerging technologies, so it is important that you enjoy learning and continuous improvement. We specialise in agile research and development projects using agile methodologies. WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
IT'S NICE TO HAVE
- Spring / SpringBoot - or other Java MVC
- Eligibility to pass Security Clearance.
- SC / DV Clearance already
- React / Node.
TO BE CONSIDERED....
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92322637