Software Developer Leeds to £75k
Software Developer (Java Kafka AWS TDD BDD) Are you an accomplished Software Developer with a broad remit of Java experience?
Would you like to make an impact in a trailblazing FinTech, in an exciting role that encompasses ownership and clear paths for career progression?
This pioneering organisation is on a mission to transform the consumer banking industry. They have created a ground-breaking, cloud-based, data-centric SaaS platform to give their clients a next generation experience.
In this Software Developer role you'll play an integral role within a high-performing engineering team who are responsible for developing, testing and maintaining high quality production features across the credit lending portion of the business (industry experience across banking, lending and credit functions is highly advantageous).
From delivering user stories, maintaining high quality engineering processes and championing innovation, you'll have the chance to get involved in critically important work across projects including all the various key actors and features.
Currently, their tech stack includes Java 8, Kafka (any asynchronous messaging experience will be considered) distributed systems, low latency systems plus TDD and BDD.
With a prestigious client list including world-renowned retail banks and a healthy pipeline, this is an exciting time to join as they continue to navigate exciting periods of growth.
*Please note: this company is able to conduct a remote interview and onboarding process as well as 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures. Going forward, you'll join colleagues in the London office 1-2 days a week*
- You have a good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, SOLID design patterns and the full software development lifecycle
- You have experience with the following technologies: Java 8, Kafka, asynchronous messaging (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- You have experience working with distributed systems
- You're a self-assured, proactive communicator who excels when working in a collaborative development team
- Industry experience across finance, credit lending and mortgages is highly advantageous
- AWS, NoSQL and DevOps experience including Docker would be advantageous
As a Software Developer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £75k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Software Developer (Java Kafka AWS TDD BDD) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 01372 476 565 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92322483