enior Backend Developer - Node.js
We are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer who will contribute to the microservices design architecture by developing new services and optimising existing services. You will be comfortable working as part of small development teams and/or acting as a lead developer helping the development teams deliver on challenging projects. You will work closely with other developers including a team of architects in a dynamic environment.
Essential skills and experience:
- - Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- - Proven experience of developing and deploying NodeJs applications with at least 5
years experience in a commercial environment.
- - Strong experience using Azure and Microsoft technologies is a bonus but also be
comfortable working across a range of technologies.
- - Have a proven track record of rapidly learning new technologies and systems.
- - Strong analytical and design skills, knowledge of DDD, SOLID principles.
- - Comfortable leading, motivating and supporting small teams of developers to ensure
goals are met, productivity and team / individual performance levels are high
- - Strong experience in understanding business requirements and producing software designs to support the requirements.
Technical skills and experience:
- - NodeJs (5 years)
- - Deep experience with unit testing and TDD
- - Containerisation & microservices
- - Docker with Kubernetes
- - API design and development
- - NoSQL Database (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, DocumentDB)
- - SQL Database (eg. MS SQL, MySQL, Postgres)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92322324