IT Support - up to £25,000 DOE - Scunthorpe
We have an outstanding opportunity to join an technical team based in the Scunthorpe area.
To qualify for this role, you must be proficient in networking (any qualifications are advantageous) and have experience providing technical support on a helpdesk or on site. It is also essential that you hold a valid driving license and have your own vehicle as you will be visiting sites daily.
Aside from this, any the following would give you an advantage:
- 2-3 years experience providing IT support
- Any experience working in IT
- Experience troubleshooting/configuring Windows/MS Severs 2008/2012/2016
- Administration of Group Policy & Active Directory
- Experience with Office 365 (Administration, Deployment)
- Any experience providing support on VMware/Hyper-V is advantageous but not essential for the role
- Experience providing network configuration (VLANs)
- HTML, PHP Knowledge
- Microsoft Certifications
We have up to £25,000 available for this position so if it is of interest, please apply now! Alternatively, if you require more information please contact Zak Penney on 0115 950 8450 or
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @SenitorIT Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92326613