Managed Services Technician Location
: London, E1 8EU Salary
: £22,000 - £28,000 gross per annum plus company benefits Hours
: 24/7 - 12 hour shift (4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 nights off)
Exponential-e is a pioneer of connectivity, cloud and communication solutions. We provide a host of services and solutions to enterprise level customers, including Connectivity, Cloud Hosting, Managed IT, Professional Services and Unified Communications. Your new role
We are recruiting for the role of a Managed Services Technician in our expanding elite Managed Services team. You will work closely with our customers and be part of an excellent team who are progressive, supportive and technically advanced.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- First line support handling customer enquiries and support issues using our ticketing system, ensuring incidents are categorized, prioritized and updated accordingly
- monitoring of alarms and traps for our customers via our monitoring tools
- Driving fault resolution to ensure SLA's are not breached
- Ensure issues are handled effectively by following our SLA Guidelines
- Escalation of faults/outages in accordance with Exponential-e procedures
To help continue with our world-class status, we need someone who can deliver excellence. As a Managed Services Technician you must have the Ability to provide a customer focused service to committed Service level agreements (SLA's.)Knowledge and Experience required:
- Keen interest in IT Support services with a view to progress in an IT Support Career
- Confident communicator with excellent telephone manners
- Previous Customer Service experience required
- Understanding of Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and Microsoft Desktop technologies
- Experience of setting up Computer Hardware and Peripherals and installing computer software
- Understanding of basic computing
- Knowledge and understanding of basic networking concepts
- Applicants will ideally be either be A+, MCP or equivalent certified
Not only will you be working for a company that constantly exceeds expectations with both our innovation and our customer service, but there are many benefits you will receive while working for us:
- Working at the forefront of technology
- Purchase up to five extra days of annual leave
- Every employee gets their birthday day off work
- Working with customers/clients from all verticals
- Clear progression paths/Progression paths into 2nd line Engineer and 3rd Line Specialist.
- Autonomy and freedom to manage your own time and workload
- Culture quarterly and annual awards (Director awards, Pride awards)
- Learn and work with some of the most talented engineers in the industry
- Working in a fast paced, collaborative and enjoyable environment delivering a world-class service
- Culture Club organise events for the company (such as Thirsty Thursdays, kids Christmas party, quarterly socials)
- A dedicated Learning and Development team including access to a range of technical training and courses (LinkedIn Learning)
- Comprehensive benefits (25 days holiday, free fruit, free Barista coffee, season ticket loans, local gym discount, Vitality health cover)
From launching the world's first Virtual private LAN in 2006 on our privately-owned 100GigE secure and super-fast Network to our recent work integrating SD-WAN and SD-DC, Exponential-e's commitment to innovation has resulted in us being recognised as a world-class IT Service provider, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the UK, and have 8 ISO accreditations to our name.
We have built an extensive solutions portfolio, which enables the creation of services tailored specifically to our customers' operational needs - whether that be for Private and Public Cloud, Data Centre, Unified Communications, Cyber Security or Managed IT Services.
What we deliver is Peace of Mind-as-a-Service. The customer is at the heart of everything we do. That's why we are trusted by more than 3,000 customers, boast a 96% customer reference-ability, and have an industry-leading Net Promoter Score.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing organisation. We take PRIDE in our culture and team spirit, driven by our employees that want to learn, achieve and build a successful career path. What you need to do now
Click "apply now" and you will end up on our careers page, where you can see the full job description and will be able to send a copy of your CV to our recruitment team.
We are a company that hire for attitude, ambition and train for skills. So even if you don't tick all of the boxes but want to be part of Exponential-e then please still apply.
We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss this opportunity, or other relevant positions we may have.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92328483