: Python Developer - Data FocusedLocation: Greater Manchester (currently fully remote)Flexibility going forward: 3-4 days working remotelySalary: £45,000 - 50,000
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work for driven and innovative engineering business leading technology solutions?
- Do you want to be involved with architectural decisions?
- Are you looking for a business which is continuing creating greener and sustainable solutions within the tech industry?
An opportunity has arisen to work for a start-up tech team supported by an established engineering business, working as a Python Developer/Data hybrid, you will be part of projects with a strong environmental approach helping to make the world a cleaner and more carbon neutral place by building solutions working with transport and infrastructure across the north.Why would you like to work for this business?
What are they looking for from a Software Engineer?
- You will be a key player in a start-up team within a recognised engineering business
- Working around environmental projects, creating solutions to secure a world that's cleaner, greener, and safer.
- Great opportunity to push your skills and work on complex projects
- The development manager looks for someone that is flexible, keen to learn and enthusiastic, who has a passion for good software engineering methodologies and architecture design
- You will be encouraged to have an opinion / voice
- Python programming/engineering experience as well as for data engineering practices
- Experience working with large data sets, and the use of Python libraries such as Pandas and NumPy
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies, ideally AWS
- Working on multiple projects and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- DevOps tools are a big bonus
- Any GIS experience nice to have but not a must
Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92328405