Head of Data Science
Head of Data Science working with a leading international insurance company in the City. Responsible for establishing and leading a function of data scientists providing cutting edge machine learning and AI tools to support functions across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
* Establish a data science function, including building out a team of industry leading data scientists
* Define the governance and structure of the team, and build the reputation of the function across the business
* Lead the conceptualization and delivery of advanced analytical and machine learning models
* Advise the business on industry innovations and cutting edge techniques
* Extensive experience in data science, with a background leading data science teams
* Good knowledge of the insurance and reinsurance industry
* Strong experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive modelling
* Excellent knowledge of the wider data function
This is an excellent opportunity to join an internationally recognised leader in the insurance industry, in a role which will allow you to define the data science strategy, build the team and lead the function in delivering industry leading AI & machine learning solutions.
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position. Visit our website and follow us on Twitter for all live vacancies (lawharveyjobs)
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92323927