Senior DevOps Engineers
If you're happiest in an agile environment, with complex projects to oversee, there's a digital revolution underway in the UK and at CGI you can help shape it. Our teams are bursting with talent and ideas, and are ready to help you deliver transformative digital work for high profile clients.
We need Senior DevOps Engineers to help further grow our digital teams of agile service design specialists within our Central Government Business, to build and deliver user centred services and solutions in partnership with our clients across England and Wales. You must already hold, or be eligible to hold, UK Security Clearance (SC level) to be considered.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As a Senior DevOps Engineer your work will include a multitude interesting projects, learning modern tooling and techniques to facilitate cutting-edge products on a variety of cloud and bare-metal platforms. You will also get opportunities to lead projects as well as to contribute towards process and technology choices that help deliver the best solutions for our clients.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Senior Engineers will need to show experience across the majority of the skills/experience below;
• Linux sysadmin experience
• Cloud platform experience (Azure, AWS, etc)
• Networking experience
• IaC tooling experience (terraform, etc)
• Automated Configuration Management tooling (ansible, etc)
• Problem solving experience, in particular around connectivity issues
• An understanding of distributed systems
• Containerisation (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) experience
• Secret Management experience
• Pipeline experience (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc)
• GitOps experience and an understanding of the importance of everything as code
• Experience in software development lifecycle (Agile/Lean methodologies)
• JIRA, collaboration experience
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92324680