SC CLEARED Lead Information Security Anlayst - Cyber Security Operastions Centre (CSOC)... must be SC Cleared. REMOTE ROLE £465/DAY INSIDE IR35 PAY. STRONG SOC BACKGROUND.
My Government client seeks an experienced Security Analyst to lead in the creation and development of a Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) team. The post holder, as a senior member of the Information Security Team, will lead the CSOC team and will be responsible for the delivery of effective operational information security across the organisation. STRONG SOC BACKGROUND NEEDED!
As the Lead, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the efforts of the analysts to ensure effective monitoring takes place - offering technical guidance during an investigation, reviewing and improving playbooks and processes, contributing to the strategy for the CSOC and management of the team.
• Lead in the development of CSOC playbooks and processes
• Advise and lead in the configuration of our security monitoring platforms (on-premise and cloud)
• Lead the security event monitoring activities, monitor ongoing operations and actively hunt for and detect cyber adversaries
• Lead incident responses - investigate, contain and remediate cyber security incidents.
• Produce detailed incident reports and technical briefs for management and external stakeholders as required
• Monitor systems for compliance to applicable regulations, standards, policies i.e. patching policy, secure build, configuration control etc. Produce compliance reports
• Significant experience working in a SOC environment in a lead analyst role
• Significant experience in cyber security event and incident detection, triage, response and resolution
• Strong analytical skills to analyse security events
• Detailed working knowledge of the Cyber Kill Chain and incident response phases
• Strong understanding and experience of SIEM tools and Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) tools- Fortynet and fortysiem would be ideal
• Experience of technologies such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies, Web Applications, Cloud, Penetration Testing
• Significant experience of providing detailed security advice and technical security solutions in a UK Government Department
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92326259