Embedded Software Engineer - Embedded Linux - 55k + 15% bonus - London
My client is an award-winning technology company leading the way in structural and geotechnical wireless monitoring solutions. They are currently on the lookout for 2 Senior Embedded Software / Firmware Engineer's.
This is an exciting time to be joining an ambitious and rapidly growing business. Their continued expansion as the leading provider of remote monitoring technology for critical infrastructure creates a workload that is varied and demanding and provides opportunities for development and progression.Ideally experience with:
Desirable experience would be:
- Developing software on modern Linux-based embedded systems using C
- Developing and debugging device drivers and device trees in Linux
- Working in multi-developer software projects using a version control system (e.g. SVN, git, Mercurial)
- Debugging at the hardware level using test equipment such as logic analysers and oscilloscopes
- Modern scripting language
- Object-oriented programming techniques, including experience in at least one major compiled programming language
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER ROLE PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO RCK AT RTRSUrgent role - please apply now!
- Power and clocking systems in modern processor architectures
- Developing low power devices
- Using databases and/or message brokers
- Wireless communication protocols such as Zigbee, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Electronic hardware design including EMC design techniques
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92323193