We are offering the opportunity to work for a global leading space company, which further dominates the European defence and space markets. An organisation with a world renowned reputation for paving the way within its sector, using revolutionary and highly dynamic tools to continually increase its dominance within these markets.
The organisation prides itself on its diversity and teamwork culture to further grow the organisation, as well as allowing its uniquely talented workforce to optimise the individual level of expertise and experience in order to deliver excellence.What a software engineer will be doing:
What a successful software engineer candidate will have:
- Ensuring software products meet the client's standards in terms of safety, security, quality and performance.
- Designing and developing software for management.
- Reporting to team lead on progress.
- Contributing to the full development life cycle for customer cryptographic products and systems.
What the successful test engineer will receive:
- Familiarity within a linux environment.
- Experience in an embedded environment using C++ or C.
- Familiarity with software development methodologies.
- Salary up to £60,000 (depending on experience)
- Up to 35 days Holiday
- Annual Profit Share
- Strong career development with the opportunity to progress.
- Flexible working hours.
If you're interested in this role as a Software Engineer click "apply now"
Or contact Rory on 02077806706 or email
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Rory McFarland
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7780 6706
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92051219