: Agile Project Manager/ IT Project Manager / Senior Project Manager with NHS or IT healthcare experienceLocation
: Homebased/ Office based in Leeds, West YorkshireDuration
: 3 - 6 MonthsRate
: Competitive outside IR35
We are currently seeking a Senior Agile Project Manager to complete a contract for a software delivery company within the health sector. You will initiate, plan, facilitate and motivate agile project teams and will be accountable for the successful delivery of project engagements.Essential Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years' experience in one of the following roles or similar: Senior Agile Project Manager, Scrum Master, Delivery Lead, Product Owner/Lead
- Have an interest in technology and have a successful track record demonstrating delivery of medium to large scale projects ideally within the health sector/NHS
- You have experience in an agile software delivery environment, including Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Be a team player who wants to work in a collaborative environment, whilst highly capable of working on own initiative
- Have excellent communication skills and can tailor your approach to suit the team, individuals and clients
- A background within the health/ NHS sector.
As the Senior Agile Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Leading "Discovery phases" with clients, establishing the strategic, operational, technical and commercial foundations for project delivery.
- Facilitating user story workshops and elicit requirements from the project and client stakeholders.
- Identifying areas of improvement for the Delivery Team and enable them to implement planned change.
- Ensuring transparency in the Management of project risks and issues and communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing project budgets and utilisation of team members.
- Building strong trust-based relationships with senior stakeholders
:Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word formatPlease note
: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
).Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92044431