Senior Infrastructure Engineer Leeds to £90k
Senior Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps* Remote Interview WFH*. Are you a technologist Infrastructure Engineer with a good knowledge of modern software development environments and concepts such as Infrastructure as Code? You could be joining a technology driven FinTech, working with a range of modern tools and technologies and progressing your career in a senior role.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will partner with software engineering teams with a focus on automating builds via CI/CD pipelines and getting code into production as quickly and efficiently as possible. You'll be supporting services before they go live via system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews. You'll use automation to scale systems sustainably and help to make improvements, evolving systems and driving change that improves the reliability, speed and security of the core banking platform.
Driven by technology the company can offer a remote interview / process and fulltime work from home; in time you'll join colleagues in a new Leeds office with continued flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week.
- You have a broad range of Infrastructure experience
- You have DevOps skills including CI/CD and Terraform plus at least some of the following: Jenkins, JIRA, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins
- You understand the concept of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- You have a good working knowledge of Cloud based platforms (AWS preferred)
- You have a good knowledge of Linux OS, Networking (routing, switching)
- You're a collaborative technologist, continual learner who is constantly seeking improvement
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 01372 476 575 to find out more about this Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Terraform IaC Linux Automation CI/CD) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92042643