Senior Talend DeveloperLONDON
Are you looking to further your career as a Senior Talend Developer? We are currently working with a superb organisation that are looking to expand their team. The organisation is a leading real estate investment manager who offer specialised real estate services to meet changing client expectations and market conditions.
The role of a Senior Talend Developer will play a key part in furthering the organisation and make it a global leader in technology driven real estate investment management. The ideal Senior Talend Developer will have at least 8 years experience of ETL development experience with last 2 years in implementing Talend Platform.Ideal criteria for Senior Talend Developer
As a Senior Talend Developer you will get
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- At least 8 years experience of ETL development experience with last 2 years in implementing Talend Platform.
- Experience with a full life cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Experience in Talend Data Integration- Design, develop Talend ETL Scripts, creating and deploying end to end Talend Data Integration solution with Snowflake Datawarehouse
- Excellent communications at all levels- stakeholders, delivery teams etc.
- Base salary from £60,000-£70,000
- Comprehensive pension scheme
- Opportunity to travel post covid (Europe wide)
- Typical annual leave
This is a great opportunity to further your career as a Senior Talend Developer and become part of a leading organisation that are at the top of the game in real estate investments management. To find out more please contact Zack
or apply directly now!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92042166