euNetworks has an excellent track record delivering fibre-based solutions to the Content and Cloud Infrastructure market segments. The segment has expanded significantly in recent years, and is forecast to continue growing fast. Coupled with euNetworks' continued significant investment in the development of European fibre network, this opportunity means we are looking for a senior sales person to join our account team.
You will work alongside the client director for two major Cloud Infrastructure providers, sharing responsibility for the achievement of sales and revenue targets, whilst ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to drive major deals and contribute to innovative ways of supporting this exciting sector.
You will have the support of our excellent Sales Engineering team, with multiple engineers, plus additional account support, available for these accounts. You will work closely with our Network Development, A&E and Product teams in order to achieve your goals, and have the opportunity to form multiple, strong relationships within the customers.
When permitted, we are looking for you to blend working from our office in London with working from home, plus visiting customers, including international travel as the work requires.
What will you be doing?
- Work alongside the Client Director, be jointly responsible for all aspects of the relationship with 2 key cloud customers.
- Forge multiple, positive relationships throughout your customers, allowing you to fully understand both company and individual motivations and requirements
- Use the knowledge thus gained to ensure day-to-day business is conducted in a manner which achieves and maintains customer satisfaction, including the speedy resolution of any issues arising
- Work with the team to develop the strategy by which euNetworks continues to grow profitable revenues with your customers by understanding their future development and ensuring euNetworks develops network/solutions to match.
- Lead the virtual team supporting your accounts, both in terms of BAU, but also future development in terms of integration and automation and innovative new products and solutions
- Lead interactions with other euNetworks teams such as Network Development and Products
- Effectively and efficiently manage sales activity through Salesforce.com, paying particular attention to data integrity.
We'd like you to bring to us
- 10+ years sales experience including 5+ years in relevant telecoms
- An entrepreneurial mindset to approach challenges with new thinking, ownership and drive.
- A track record of achievement in terms of customer satisfaction and hitting financial targets
- Experience managing complex accounts in the content/cloud infrastructure provider space
- Effective people management skills, including successfully leading virtual teams
- Effective communication skills with customers, colleagues and partners
- Strong negotiation skills
- Great organisation and attention to detail
- Ability and instinct to take responsibility and lead from the front
- Strong technical overview of fibre and DWDM networking with a willingness/aptitude to become proficient, and confidence participating in technical discussions with customers
- Good overview of the European business telecoms market, particularly in terms of hyperscaler requirements
Ideally, we'd also like:
- University degree in engineering, preferably electronic or similar
- Strong knowledge of optical engineering, including latest developments
- Ability to lead a technical conversation with customers on DWDM, spectrum and fibre
- Thorough understanding of cloud infrastructure providers set up and requirements
What can we offer you?
A great environment, realistic targets and a competitive commission scheme.
We're a dynamic company that has been consistently growing for the past 10 years but we remain focused on creating a supportive and stimulating atmosphere, that enables our team to build rewarding careers through meaningful work.
We invest in our people as we scale our business, through a competitive benefits package, educational advancement, wellbeing workshops and more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92043767