Backend Software Developer London to £100k
Backend Software Developer (Python Data SQL) Global technology company that specialises in enterprise software solutions to the commodities trading community is seeking an accomplished Backend Software Developer to join their dynamic team.
The company works with an impressive cohort of industry innovators, from software designers, developers and business analysts to provide the tools they need to adjust to the market's evolving demands.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact role where you'll work closely with the CTO and will take the lead in a close-knit team. Not only will you spearhead the developing of a next generation Risk and Pricing product, your contributions will be central to key design and architectural decisions. You'll predominantly work with large scale, data-centric distributed systems, and you'll see the business-wide positive impact of your work from the start.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a highly successful company, in a role that encompasses ownership, highly complex technical work, cutting-edge technology and abundant opportunities for personal achievement.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home during the current social distancing measures. You'll join colleagues in the London offices in due course*
- You have expert Python development skills and good knowledge of frameworks like Numba, NumPy, Pandas, xarray, Dask, Dask distributed, Async IO in real-life projects
- You have strong knowledge and experience of parallel, distributed programming constructs / concepts and development frameworks, stream processing
- You have advanced knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
- You have experience with SQL and NoSQL database architectures, writing performant SQL and MongoDB queries
- You have experience with component and integration testing
- You're a true tech advocate who thoroughly enjoys solving complex problems
- Experience with Risk / Pricing or other financial systems is a nice to have with technical ability of far greater importance
As a Backend Software Developer you'll earn a highly competitive salary to (£100k) plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Backend Software Developer (Python Data SQL) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4452 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92042101