Data Engineer | London with WFH flexibility | 50-70k + package incl. bonus
I'm working with a global FMCG company, home to many of the world's most recognized food, confectionary and pet brands. The company is famous for its employee care and great career progression opportunities. This is an exciting time to join their data engineering function, to be part of a talented & bright team that delivers results across the company. They are looking for a permanent data engineer to utilize their innovative tech stack, and grow their abilities.
As part of their drive to use Analytics, AI and Data to solve problems, they are making a significant investment towards growing capabilities in the People Analytics space. The People Analytics group is putting together a team that works across Digital Technologies in an Agile and User Centric way to solve for advanced use cases, deliver foundational data & insights and act as a catalyst for digital change.
This position will be tasked with keeping the data flowing and readily available to solve problems that need immediate solutions. Your passion for big data challenges around innovation, emerging technologies and legacy environments drives your desire to design and implement next-gen solutions to traditional business challenges.
We looking for:
- Experience within a Big Data Azure and/or AWS environment is preferred
- Possess the ability to bring together divergent data sets that meet the requirements of the Data Science and Data Analytics teams
- Proficiency with data modelling, query techniques and complexity analysis
- Experience with cloud, container and micro service infrastructures
- Technical expertise with emerging Big Data technologies, such as: Python, Scala, Spark, Hadoop, Clojure, Git, Flink, Elasticsearch, SQL, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and DNB (databricks); visualization tools: Tableau and PowerBI
- A Bachelors in Computer Sciences or similar disciplines
What can you expect?
- An industry leading benefits package, including excellent pension and bonus
- A company that understands the importance of a work-life balance
- The chance to take hold of your own career and develop personally and professionally
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92332168