"Full Stack Developer" "Full Stack Engineer" "C#" "Angular" ".NET"
Are you a Full Stack Developer looking for a new opportunity to further your experience, or join a well established outfit then I have the perfect opportunity for a Full Stack developer to work with a Large Global B2B Media Company.
This exciting role invites Full Stack Developers who specialise in C#, Angular and .NET to join as part of the technology department in the central London office, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of world class digital data products for their key strategic data, pricing and fundamental initiatives.
The key responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer are
- Developing and maintaining web applications
- Contributing to Agile SCRUM meetings, estimates, documentation and other parts of the software development lifecycle.
- Working to improve your own technical expertise and keep abreast of new developments in software design.
- Enhancing the security, robustness, performance, and maintainability of the code base.
As the Full Stack Developer, it is vital you have.
- Software development in C# (.Net Framework and .NET Core)
- A good basic understanding of data structures and databases
- A broad understanding of operating systems, networks, web systems, design patterns and good coding practices
- The ability to code to a commercial standard, including unit testing, appropriate use of frameworks and SOLID principles
- DevOps - particularly TeamCity and Octopus, familiarity with any other tools.
If this opportunity for a Full Stack Developer sounds like you, then please reach out ASAP
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92335092