S&R IAM Analyst (Identity And Access Management) - London
The role will provide and support the improvement of user access management across the client, including but not limited to User Access Recertification, Segregation of Duties, Toxic Combinations and Role Based Access Controls (RBAC).Key Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:Essential
- Deliver the BAU Identity and Access Management function through the Joiners, Movers and Leavers process in line with established operational processes
- Produce accurate and high-quality reports and statistical information for regular operational reporting and in conjunction with the documented evidences either periodically or on demand to support internal and external audits.
- Support improvements to the client's Security related policies, standards and procedures (e.g. segregation of duty, least privileged access, toxic combinations) ensuring they keep up to date with contemporary thinking
- Provide accurate management information, producing reports to tight deadlines for Key Risk Indicators, internal and external auditors
- Account management using Quest and Active Directory
- Experience in Identity Management and Access Governance
- Experience with managing user access management controls and processes, access modelling methodologies (e.g. Role Based Access Control (RBAC), authorisation policy management, and risk-based methods of access lifecycle management for applications and data.
- Understanding of access governance around key financial applications, databases, and environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently within a defined remit, managing schedule and multiple objectives with minimal oversightDesirable
- Experience of access recertification using Sailpoint
- Experience with supporting compliance and security control implementation and evidence collection
- Experience with Attribute Based Access Control (RBAC) methodology
- Awareness of Access Management requirements impacting Financial Service Industry
- Knowledge across multiple technology and risk domains
- Awareness of the guiding principles and underlying requirements of compliance against regulatory requirements such as GDPR and PCI
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92334561