Solutions ArchitectBirmingham (Remote)Permanent
I am working with the UK's leading Digital Solutions Provider to find a passionate and experienced Solutions Architect (Platform) who can Champion a DevOps culture and provide hands on technical leadership across engineering, testing, consulting, product management and security capabilities, designing world class digital solutions which meet all non-functional requirements. You will continually striving to innovate and push the boundaries of what is capable through exposure to cutting edge technologies, delivering outstanding service experiences to clients and the end users.
This Times Top 100 Company (7 years in a row) work across the public, private and health sectors to deliver bespoke and innovative digital solutions which help enterprises and the citizens of the UK a like. Having delivered on some revolutionary projects across the government sector through the digitisation of a number public services, it is without question an organisation you will be proud to have your name attached to. Not to mention the magnificent scope for future personal career growth; having promoted 25% of its entire work force in 2018.Solutions Architect Responsibilities Includes:
Essential Solutions Architect (Platform) Experience:
- Provide Technical leadership supporting a DevOps culture
- Delivering all aspects of modern digital service platforms
- Prioritizing non-functional concerns for customers and incorporating them into the platform design
- Making effective & difficult decisions within fast-moving delivery environments
- Using multiple public cloud platforms (AWS and Azure) to build solutions across a variety of problem domains and integrating native SaaS and PaaS offerings into your solution.
- Understanding of whole solution architecture concepts.
- Utilizing the latest Continuous Delivery techniques for releasing operationally ready software to production.
- Pro-actively developing business within an account with sales and account managers.
- Developing and contributing to businesses cases promoting public cloud adoption.
- Experience of working in a full service digital agency environment (Client Facing Consulting)
- A strong Team Player and communicator (Excel working/leading in a multidisciplinary team)
- Must be an expert in NFR's (Non Functional Requirements)
- Experience in Public Cloud Platform (AWS or Azure)
- Implementing Cloud Native tooling and approaches.
- Automation Tools (Powershell, Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, Groovy)
- Experience building CI/CD Pipelines
- Terraform, Powershell and/or Ansible experience
- Experience of containerization - Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience working in agile teams
- Demonstrable experience of coaching/mentoring individuals or a group of people
- Experience hosting client sessions/meetings
- Experience of cloud-native SaaS and PaaS technologies.
- Delivering Software Solutions under difficult timescales
- Third level - or equivalent - qualification in a related discipline.
- Obtained certification with a public cloud provider (AWS/Azure).
- Obtained certification with another respected professional body (CNCF).
- Competitive Salary of £80,000-95,000
- 10% Bonus
- Private Medical
- 5% Pension
- Flexible Working
If you are interested in applying for the Solutions Architect and joining one of the Times Top 100 best company to work for then please apply below or contact me directly.
Location: Birmingham (Remote)
Salary: Up to £95,000 + 10% Bonus, Medical, 5% Pension
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92333861