Polar Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading IT Services client for a Data Consultant to join a highly successful Consultancy Practice, focussing on Database & Data Warehouse solutions. Utilising experience with both traditional and cloud-based solutions, the Data Consultant will design and implement cutting edge solutions for prestigious enterprise clients.Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Technical point of contact in the design and delivery of Data solutions.
- Attend and present at customer workshops and meetings.
- Work with customers to understand their requirements and implement solutions to fulfil these needs.
- Undertake discovery / assessment to gather data to help architects design new platforms.
- Provide technical assurance
- Work as part of a team on larger solutions
- Keep up-to-date with relevant technologies, products and strategies
- Participate in training and conferences
- Proven experience in a client facing or Data Consultant position designing, implementing and supporting Data solutions.
- Experience with both on-premise and cloud-based Data solutions
- Design and delivery experience in enterprise environments following best practices
- Technical certification within data focused technology or cloud provider.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including strong documentation and confident presenting skills.
- Technical expertise within the following:
- Database & Data Warehouse: (MongoDB / AWS DynamoDB / Azure Cosmos DB or GCP BigTable) and (Snowflake / AWS Redshift / Azure Synapse or GCP BigQuery)
- Willing and able to undergo and attain SC level Security Clearance
- Full driving licence and willing to travel widely for assignments.
The Data Consultant will be rewarded with an attractive salary & benefits package, structured and supported training opportunities and excellent career development prospects with a recognised and respected leader within the IT Services & Solutions space.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92333584