We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Digital Product Designer
to join a multi-disciplinary team working on ground-breaking and life-changing innovations for healthcare. Amongst other exciting digital and connected projects, you will be working on an app which supports individuals with emotional difficulties, requiring an empathic and user centred approach. If you are inspired by working with similar products which change lives, please apply with your portfolio attached.
This world-class team is based in South Cambridgeshire, right on the border of Hertfordshire. You will be given the opportunity to progress your career, along with excellent benefits, free parking and a pleasant working environment in a countryside location, with convenient road and rail links to both Cambridge and London. Relocation assistance is also available if you should need it.About You:
Additional desirable requirements:
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction design or a related design discipline
- Able to demonstrate digital / connected product and UI design experience
- Strong knowledge of UI design processes and methodology
- Experience working with product and software development teams
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as (but not limited to) Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, InVision etc
- Experience working agile and in sprint scenarios
- Communicates well with customers and colleagues
- An eye for visual design
- Experience designing for IOT or connected device ecosystems
- Ability to translate user insight into actionable product features and solutions
- In-field user testing experience
- Experience facilitating and participating in usability testing of new software and hardware products with end users
- Project management experience
* A generous employer pension contribution
* Employee share scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Profit share
* 25 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays
* Life insurance
* Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
* Cycle to Work scheme
* A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant experience and skills and would like to apply, please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this Permanent opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92332931