Junior Software Engineer London to £60k
Junior Software Engineer (Ruby API Backend) *Remote Process WfH* Digital HealthTech company founded on 'Tech for Good' principles is seeking a skilled Junior Software Engineer with Ruby experience to join their dynamic team.
The company has created innovative technology that helps people actively manage their health. They have skyrocketed to success since their inception, and are due to become a key healthcare partner of the NHS.
You'll directly contribute to product development, working complex and secure data-centric systems with a key focus on scalability and robustness.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a fully remote interview and onboarding as well as work from home during the current social distancing measures. You'll join colleagues in London (City) offices in due course for 2 days a week, whilst working the remainder from home if desired*
- You have commercial Ruby backend development experience
- You have a solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like OOP, API design and good database structure
- You're a proactive team player who excels when working collaboratively
- You're naturally analytical and a keen problem solver, keen to learn and develop your technical craft
- You're educated to degree level (Computer Science preferred)
- AWS and API experience is highly advantageous
As a Junior Software Engineer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £60k) plus options and a comprehensive benefits package including a generous holiday allowance and additional charity / volunteer days.
If you're interested in this Junior Software Engineer (Ruby API Backed) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4452 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92039412