Lit Fibre is a brand new, innovative & exciting full-fibre ISP, poised to grow rapidly across the UK. Founded by a highly experienced, proven team with over 25 years of experience building FTTP networks in the UK, we are driven to deliver a future-proof quality network, that's built to last. We are ambitious and fast-paced, able to grow at speed and become a prominent provider in this expanding sector.
We seek an experienced Network Engineer who will be excited by the opportunity to be an instrumental part of our journey as we start to build out our network.
What does the role involve?
- Responsible for providing technical expertise for Core and Access Network Technologies.
- Planning, designing and maintaining data networks.
- Establishing the networking environment by carrying out system configuration and system installation while defining, documenting and enforcing system standards.
- Participating in the design and implementation of new solutions for Lit Fibre and getting our network up and running.
- Play a vital role in ensuring that we are constantly maximising the network performance for our customers through efficient monitoring, troubleshooting, scheduling of upgrades and network optimisation.
We're looking for someone with a broad mix of networking skills: routing, switching, IP addressing, wireless skills, network monitoring, to name a few! And you need to hold a CCNP certification.
Any experience working in an ISP or field engineering environment and basic command line scripting would be a bonus!
This role can be predominantly desk-based but the person may need to travel occassionally in order to manage key issues.
Please click APPLY if you would like to be considered for this role!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92035293