Network Engineer Belfast to £45k
Network Engineer (Cisco OSPF BGP STP) Industry-leading Fintech is seeking a skilled Network Engineer to support their high performance system, from resolving enterprise level security issues to troubleshooting multicast routing on the market data platform and solving wireless problems on the trading floor.
You'll join a fast-paced, dynamic environment where collaboration is encouraged. You'll frequently engage in complex (but rewarding) issues with internal and external customers, with emphasis on being able to analyse packet captures, in conjunction with partnering with engineering teams on operational acceptance testing for new environments, focusing on automation and documentation.
This is an exciting chance to gain invaluable experience in an industry-leading financial services software house, in a role where you will be equally challenged and supported.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as working from home during the current social distancing measures. There will be a gradual return to the Belfast office in 2021, where you'll be based full-time (with some flexible work opportunities)*
- You have Network Engineer (Cisco) experience and hold a CCNP or CCIE certification
- You are confident troubleshooting, routing and switching protocols, e.g. OSPF, BGP, STP
- You have a good working knowledge of network monitoring, packet capture tools or software defined networking
- You champion best practice across security and in relation to all aspects of the network; Firewalls, Proxies, Penetration Scans, SSL, IPsec, Dot1x
- You have a good understanding of software and hardware load balancers
- You're a proactive team player who excels when working collaboratively
As a Network Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £45k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Network Engineer (Cisco OSPF BGP STP) opportunity, apply now or call today o 01372 476 575 for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92035014