Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature's brand-new Business Applications team
is looking for a Power Platform Consultant
to join us on this exciting journey.
You will be passionate about the technology and the chance to make a significant difference, with our clients and the community. This is an exciting position and a brilliant opportunity to join an established and well-respected Microsoft Partner. You can expect huge variety, development, and the chance to shape the future of this exciting new practice. What impact will you have in this role?
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and enthusiastic consultant who will nurture needs and deliver Microsoft Business Applications solutions for existing and prospective clients. Working with the Business Analysis practice and client teams to design, build, oversee, and implement solutions using the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customer engagement first-party applications. What will you be doing day-to-day?
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Designing and building no-code and low-code solutions on the Power Platform and Dynamics 365 customer engagement first-party apps
- Communicating effectively and transparently with your colleagues and clients
- Collaborating in teams made up from both partner and client colleagues
- Estimating, planning and managing your own work to priorities
- Working with technical developers of Azure and Power Platform pro-dev components to make use of those in your solutions
- Getting involved in sales activities
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Experience of making solutions on the Power Platform: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agent
- Understanding of when to use Dataverse (common data service) and Dataverse for Microsoft Teams platforms
- Experience of building solutions in one or more of the Dynamics 365 customer engagement first-party applications: Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Marketing, Sales Insights, Customer Insights, Customer Service Insights
- Used to working in iterative deliveries, scrum or agile
- Experience of turning need into solution ideally, but not necessarily, in a consultancy
- The ability to explain complex and technical things simply
- Curiosity, talent and the skills to learn more
- Intelligently solving problems
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Certification in one of the following is highly desirable:
MB-200: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core
PL-200: Microsoft Power Platform Functional Consultant
- And ideally certification in one of the following:
MB-210: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
MB-220: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
MB-230: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
MB-240: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Does the role require travel?
We encourage our team members to meet with our customers in person for at least 20% of the time they are working together. Sometimes this requires travel outside of normal working hours.Security Responsibility:
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature's corporate security standards.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92037170