Heard of us?
We're an award-winning bank; backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams.Now is your chance...
CTO is responsible for the design, provision, integration and management of the technology assets that support Aldermore Group's customers, partners and colleagues. This is provided through a combination of in-house teams and third-party partners and suppliers across the following functions:
- Service Engagement, including Service Management and Business Partnering
- Technology Operations
- Technology Delivery, including application development and technical change delivery
- Test Services
- Architecture and Design
- Office of the CTO, including business-aligned technology strategy and governance
The role of Systems Analyst is really important to us. You will support in the definition and delivery of technical changes. Analysing and defining work packages and requirements that enhance and maintain the Group's technology infrastructure and environments. The role will work within the Technical Delivery Team, where the team's efforts are focussed on the delivery of technical solutions and a process of centralised technical engagement across the organisation in order to ensure the smooth implementation of technical change across the Group.
We have multiple opportunities for Systems Analysts in the team. When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Cardiff, Manchester or Reading office. In the meantime you will be based remotely. You'll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction. What would your day look like?
The role will involve direct support to the Technical Delivery Managers and include working in partnership with the Group's Project Managers, Managed Service Provider, suppliers and CTO SMEs including internal design, delivery and support teams.
What do we expect of you?
- Being technically aware of the various aspects of the delivery, you will act as a liaison between the business and technical teams.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the teams standards and processes are followed and support in the management of technical delivery processes.
- You will identify, document and prioritise logical deliverables, presenting options for delivery and trouble shoot unforeseen issues throughout the delivery phase.
- You will define technical deliverables, identifying and documenting in order to bring to life the benefits, risks and objectives of any technical change.
- You will act as a technical advisor to the business by providing technical direction based on thorough analyses of the problems/opportunities/challenges. Develop realistic, workable solutions that support the customers' needs.
What can you expect of us?
- Able to identify and represent technical requirements in order to create technical work packages for delivery
- Ability to influence and guide stakeholders through the discovery phase, ensuring that options are provided with the right level of detail. Offering recommendations and rationale
- Must be able to produce documentation to a high standard using multiple formats including requirements catalogue, process mapping governance documentation
- Assist with the scoping and shaping of technical changes in line with current operational procedures
- Support in the delivery of the technical programme of change alongside the centralised technical engagement of the Service Delivery Team
- Systems Analyst or Business Analyst experience with industry recognised qualifications
- Experience in defining work packages and the prioritisation of deliverables or agile methodology is preferable
- ISEB Business Analysis Certification Desirable
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential. Still Curious?
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, "backing people to fulfil life's hopes and dreams", we thrive upon saying "yes" to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.#backingyoutobringyourbestAldermore is an equal opportunities employer
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92036389