Technical Services Analyst (Belfast) - 6 month FTC
As a Digital Transformation Partner, we accompany companies into the digital future. Our range of IT solutions includes consulting, implementation, services and the operation of IT systems. Our Customers benefit from our extensive expertise and our innovative portfolio that covers the IT requirements necessary for a successful digital transformation.
Worldwide, we employ over 3,000 employees and have offices in Germany, Austria, Belgium, The UK and The U.S.A. The CANCOM Group is headed up by Rudolf Hotter (CEO) and Thomas Stark (CFO) and the company's headquarters is in Munich.
In 2018, the CANCOM Group acquired UK businesses Ocean Intelligent Communication and OCSL. This formed CANCOM Group's UK hub, and CANCOM UK was born. A year later, in 2019, Novosco was acquired, along with its offices present throughout Ireland (Ireland and Northern Ireland). In January 2021, CANCOM UK&I was formed after three acquisitions completed in both the UK and Ireland by the CANCOM Group. The Role
As a Technical Services Analyst, you will be part of a team acting as the first point of contact for Customers reporting IT issues. You will provide an exceptional standard of customer service when answering calls and responding to emails or tickets Technical Services Agent are expected to work independently and use their own initiative whilst still working effectively as part of their team. You will perform the full range of duties required in providing solutions to our customer base, this includes evaluating customer needs and provide general administrative duties to provide efficient and effective support to the Service Desk. Key Responsibilities:
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Skills and Experience:
- Provide a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for customers via telephone, email and our customer portal
- Log calls accurately, with a high level of detail on the call management system
- Proactively deal with Customers queries
- Carry out basic incident resolution (first time fixes)
- Monitor the service dashboard and achievement of KPIs around customer SLAs
- Monitor our remote monitoring tool (SolarWinds MSP) and act on alerts
- Generate reports for and on behalf of management as required • Provide information to customers
- Organise and maintain calendars and schedules for support engineers
- Maintain a positive attitude and a high level of customer service at all times
Please note that this job description is subject to ongoing review as new demands and best working practises are considered, agreed and implemented. Essential Criteria:
- Experience in a call handling position
- Experienced in customer service
- Previous experience within the IT industry
- Interest in Technology
- A full driving license - preferably clean
- A high level of self-motivation together with a willingness to learn new skills.
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to the job.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Experience of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability work with minimum supervision, perform under pressure and remain highly effective.
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism creating a high level of customer satisfaction
As a Technical Services Analyst
, you will be part of a team acting as the first point of contact for Customers reporting IT issues on a 24/7 shift cover basis. Salary
Up to £20,000 P/A Benefits & Perks
Includes: 25 days annual leave, life assurance, healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, on-line discounts & savings platform, free parking, spot bonus scheme, recruitment bounty scheme, free fruit Monday, dress down Friday, Fundraising, Sports & Social club. Start date:
ASAP Additional Information:
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- Due to our location, access to own transport is essential.
Please include a covering letter (which includes salary expectations) along with your CV outlining the skills and experience that make you the ideal candidate for this position.
About us Join us at the forefront. Put your talent to the test. Make leaps in your field. CANCOM is a creative, collaborative place, delivering transformative results with remarkable technology for remarkable clients daily. Working here is challenging, rewarding and exciting. We welcome adaptable, enterprising professionals and invest heavily in their development.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92037816