DevOps Engineer London to £85k + bonus
DevOps Engineer (Infrastructure Linux Kubernetes AWS) Pioneering financial services organisation is seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer to join their accomplished Platform Engineering team and work directly on their cutting-edge core product, with a key focus on improving speed, reliability and efficacy.
This is an exciting role that balances exceptional talent, hands-on technical work and exciting projects, in a highly progressive, collaborative environment.
In this DevOps Engineer role you'll have the chance to influence key technical choices and the technology used to automate development and deployment processes in a CI/CD environment.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures as well as work from home during the current social distancing measures. There is a planned return to the office as soon as it is safe to do so, with some continued flexible work opportunities.*
You'll be based at impressive London offices that boast a vibrant environment, in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables, dart board, library and free high quality catering from the onsite chef.
- You have production AWS cloud technology deployments experience (with solid understanding of security best practices)
- You have experience with production monitoring and alerting of microservice-based environments
- You're a Linux expert and have knowledge of associated scripting languages; Python, Bash, PowerShell
- You have working knowledge of load balancing and HTTP services, plus high-availability clustering solutions
- You have experience with some (or all) of the following technologies: Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, CI/CD tools, Jenkins, Octopus, ELK, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana
- You're a proactive communicator who enjoys working collaboratively in a complex technical environment
As a DevOps Engineer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £85k) plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this DevOps Engineer (Infrastructure Linux Kubernetes AWS) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4450 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92034651