My client is undergoing an exciting stage of growth and is seeking to recruit an ETL Data Warehouse Developer to work within the Data Warehouse team to analyse and implement data warehouse development. You need to commutable to Borehamwood with a view of working from home 2 days a week.
- To document business requirements clearly and accurately to enable the building of processes for data ingestion, load, transformation, and visualisation.
- To develop SQL Server ETL processes (using T-SQL and SSIS) and Power BI dashboards that deliver the business requirements.
- To ensure all user documentation is updated for all developed solutions, e.g. data definitions, source-to-target mappings.
- Support existing environment, including T-SQL code, SSIS packages, Power BI dashboards (desktop and server), and SSRS reports.
- Investigate, resolve and manage incidents in the production data warehouse as they arise.
- Work within a collaborative team environment using an Agile project framework.
- Work within a framework of Data Warehousing best practice, including data modelling, coding standards, and release management.
- Expert SQL Server T-SQL knowledge (at least 5 years).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) (at least 3 years).
- Extensive experience in requirements gathering.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent understanding of data warehousing concepts including dimensional modelling
- Ability to confidently engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Flexible; ability to work under pressure; to be proactive, a team player and be happy to help out in other areas of the Data Warehouse.
- Experience with (SSAS), SSRS and Power BI.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and you are looking for a good solid Permanent opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92034174