I am currently seeking an experienced Senior Data Architect on behalf of a market leading company who are now expanding their already established and successful team to help provide expert level support within their Capabailities Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Senior Data Architect to join a team of forward thinking and determined individuals to successfully collaborate on market leading design and technologies to help build and establish the future of Defence and Security.
As a Senior Data Architect you will be expected to
- Lead a multi-disciplined team of Data Specialists
- Establish policy and strategy for the selection of systems architecture components working with Solution Arhcitects when necessary
- Lead the development of architectures for complex systems
- Canvas and understand legacy systems and data standards whilst maintaining a focus on key deliverables.
- Hav experience drafting both high and low level design
The ideal Senior Data Architect will be expected to have experience of:
Successful Senior Data Architect must hold or be DV clearable
- Maritime industry
- Linux Development
- Agile methodology
In return a successful Devops Engineer will be provided with:
Only applicants with permanent and unrestricted access to work within the UK will be considered for this position.
- £80,000 - £100,000
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunity to work with for a market leader
- Further scope for career progression
If you are interested in joining a company who focus on bringing together the greatest minds, to fight the toughest challenges, while striving to make the difference for their customers contact Andrew Hastings at Anson McCade on 02895 213213.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92031441