Software Developer London to £75k
Software Developer / Full Stack Engineer (C# .Net Core API). Would you like to work on complex and challenging systems for a technology driven Hedge Fund (£35m under management), whilst learning from a hugely talented team of engineers and finance professionals and gaining valuable experience with trading systems?
As a Software Developer you will design and develop robust, reliable and scalable full stack platforms working with C# on the serverside within a microservices architecture, Angular 7+ and RESTful Web Services for both client facing and internal systems. You don't need experience with all of these but an aptitude and desire to learn is important.
Driven by technology the company is offering remote interview, onboarding process and work from home with a gradual return to the office planned for mid- 2021, then going forward you'll be based in Central London in modern offices with a range of facilities and a friendly team atmosphere with casual dress code and flexible working.
- You have C# backend development experience
- You've had exposure to Full Stack development including modern web development (SPA, Angular 7+, React, TypeScript) and serverside development (APIs, messaging, multi-threaded systems)
- You understand architecture and development patterns (e.g. microservices, CQRS, Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing, SOLID)
- You're collaborative with excellent communication skills
- You're degree educated, having achieved a 2.1 or above, Computer Science preferred
As a Software Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4460 to find out more about this Software Developer (C# .Net Core API) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92029967