Site Reliability Engineer / SRE London to £70k
Site Reliability Engineer / SRE (AWS) *Remote Interview WfH*. Established FinTech solutions provider of web based trading and single-dealer platforms is seeking a skilled Site Reliability Engineer / SRE as they embark on the transition to the cloud, enabling them to offer a fully managed service to clients; this is an opportunity to work with and introduce modern tools and technologies, continually learning and progressing your career.
As a Site Reliability Engineer / SRE you will collaborate with the managed services team to implement and launch the first fully managed deployments in AWS via CI/CD, ensuring high levels of security, availability and observability. You'll help to ensure systems are monitored 24/7 and partner with the support team to respond immediately to any outages or issues, as well as pro-actively seeking improvements.
The company can offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home with a gradual return to the office in the coming months; based in central London with some continued flexibility.
- You have experience of delivering managed services within a Cloud based environment (AWS)
- You have hands-on experience of configuring and manging AWS including Fargate, CloudWatch, ELB, IAM, VPC
- You have experience with tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, ELK stack for monitoring and managing system alerts
- You have experience with Docker and container orchestration
- You have a good knowledge of Linux OS including command line
- You're collaborative with good communication skills
As a Site Reliability Engineer / SRE you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4450 to find out more about this Site Reliability Engineer / SRE opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92031678