Senior C++ Developer London / WfH to £70k
Senior C++ Developer / Software Engineer *Remote Interview WfH*. Global Investment Research and Management firm is seeking a Senior C++ Developer to join their Real-time Data Technology Team that delivers data for millions of instruments traded in markets worldwide.
As a Senior C++ Developer you will design and develop C++ high volume, low latency, real-time market data feeds for around 500 exchanges; you'll work across the full development lifecycle including working with QA to provide business critical data to a global portfolio of blue chip clients.
There's an Agile team environment where you'll be challenged and collaboratively problem solving whilst continually learning and progressing your career in a senior, hands-on role.
Driven by technology the company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home; the expectation is for a gradual return to the office with 1-2 days a week WfH going forward; when you are in the City based offices you can enjoy a friendly team environment and relaxed dress code.
- You have strong C++ development skills including C++11, STL and Boost
- You have a good knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, multicast)
- You have a working knowledge of Linux OS
- You have strong analysis and problem solving capabilities
- You're collaborative with good communications skills
- You're degree educated, 2.1 or above - Computer Science or similar STEM subject
As a Senior C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4458 to find out more about this Senior C++ Developer / Software Engineer (C++ STL Boost TCP UDP) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92029965