Windows Infrastructure Engineer London to £70k
Windows Infrastructure Engineer (AWS VMWare Networking Linux) Are you an accomplished technologist with a broad set of skills spanning Windows, VMWare and Cisco Networking?
Would you like to accelerate your career in an industry-leading Hedge Fund, where you'll be granted abundant ownership opportunities and the chance to get involved in a diverse range of projects?
In this Windows Infrastructure Engineer role you'll join a highly collaborative environment that will support your personal and professional development and will play an integral role in the Service Engineering team. Here, you'll provide 3rd line technical support and end-to-end project delivery.
Not only will you have the opportunity to work across diverse infrastructures, you'll support your wider team to incorporate DevOps values and upskill their networking capabilities.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as work from home during the current social distancing measures. There is a planned return to the office as soon as it is safe to do so, with some continued flexible work opportunities.*
- Experience of developing, configuring and administrating Microsoft products including Office 365
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure
- You're experienced in network design, administration and monitoring
- You have solid VMWare experience
- You have a strong interest in technical infrastructures and are a keen problem solver
- Desirable: Linux OS experience, configuration management tooling
As a Windows Infrastructure Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £70k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Windows Infrastructure Engineer (AWS VMWare Networking Linux) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4450 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92030405