We are currently recruiting on behalf of an established company who are seeking a Conveyancing Paralegal to join their growing department in Leicestershire.The Role:
The successful candidate will assist a qualified team leader and a conveyancer with both conveyancing and administrative duties.Duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Liaising with clients,
- Liaising with third-parties including lenders, solicitors and agents,
- Completing file opening and closing procedures,
- Ordering of property searches,
- Processing client ID checks,
- Processing client correspondence including emails and letters,
- Completing post-completion tasks.
Ideally you have a minimum of 6 months experience in a law firm with Residential Conveyancing.
Salary £18,000 - £20,000
23 days holiday
Strong career prospects
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In House departments across the UK. Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience. You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, show an appetite to learn, and have the ability to apply themselves to the role. Some previous experience in a law firm conveyancing department would be beneficial.