About the Job
We at DCSL Software have an opening for a UX/UI Developer to join our team in our Office, in London.
You will be responsible for the design and development of digital products such as website and mobile apps, whilst ensuring that the user experience is as efficient and pleasurable as possible. You will work collaboratively with other members of the Development team and the wider business to ensure that products and services meet client needs.The Company
DCSL Software is a leading UK software house, developing bespoke operational software, as well as SaaS solutions.
The team consistently delivers across all industries including established businesses and start-ups. The company works with many well-known household names and has over two decades of successful projects. The award-winning company is growing rapidly and is recognised as the top UK software house based on client reviews and industry recognition.Duties
Your core tasks will include:
- Presenting the DCSL UX process to our clients (which follows standard UX principles)
- Speaking with clients and gathering requirements for the graphic design and theming for web and mobile applications
- Developing responsive web and mobile applications
- Graphically designing web and mobile applications, using tools such as Adobe XD
- Working collaboratively with clients to create multiple design iterations
To be successful, you must
possess the following skills and experience:
Salary and Benefits
- Previous experience with responsive and mobile UX
- Ability to code with HTML5 and CSS to implement the designs into modern, responsive web applications
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of key prototyping tool, such as Axure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Up to £40,000 per annum (dependent upon experience), with additional benefits including:
- 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Employer matched contributory pension scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Healthcare Scheme - Helping towards the costs of medical, dental, eye care and more
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness Cover
- Maternity Leave - Fantastic maternity leave allowance of 20 weeks full-pay, followed by 19 weeks of statutory pay (Paternity leave is 2 weeks full-pay)
- Dedicated learning hours and access to a Technology learning platform
- Tastecard+ Membership
- 1 extra day off a year, for charity work of your choice
- Cycle to Work Scheme - Want to cycle to work? We can help towards the cost of a new bike!
- Fitness activities (Various clubs and other sports-related activities as well as discounts on gym memberships)
- Free hot and cold refreshments
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly from local suppliers
- Pizza Fridays - After every company meeting, we order pizza!
- Social events and a range of other activities arranged throughout the year
Our office in London is a 10-minute walk from Waterloo station and a 5-minute walk from Southwark station.Why Join DCSL Software?
Opportunity to work on full life cycle development projects that are fast paced, interesting and technically challenging
- Join an industry-leading organisation with outstanding career progression opportunities
- Join a growing organisation and work with established IT experts
- Work with Blue Chip clients, creating software to a great standard
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91696064