Working on behalf of some of the UK's lead D&B contractor's and M&E consultants, our client provides integrated security solutions within safety critical environments. Currently recruiting for a Electrical Project Manager to work on a Cat A prison for a minimum of 12 months, our client requires a candidate with previous experience at working on MOJ builds and who also has Counter Terrorism Clearance (CTC) or some form of high security clearance that can be enhanced to CTC.
The Role and its Reponsibilites
* Management of technical aspects of electrical aspect of security systems
* Management of teams
* Overseeing working standards and compliance
* Organisation of paperwork and records for project
* Progress monitoring and reporting to management
* Health and Safety
* Commercial awareness
* Working to time and budget constraints
* Management of teams on site
A suitable candidate must have previous experience at working on MOJ sites and hold a CTC, or similar security clearance that can be upgraded to required level. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a pressurised, high security environment.