We are currently recruiting a MIG Welder for a manufacturing client based in the Coventry area.
Temporary to permanent
£10.50 per hour
For the role of MIG Welder your duties will involve the following;
* You will be MIG Welding stainless and mild steel within a production environment.
* For the role of MIG Welder, you will be reading and interpreting engineering drawings to help in the manufacture of various parts.
* Previous experience with welding jig and fixture is beneficial for the role of MIG Welder.
The ideal candidate for the role will have the below attributes;
* Previous experience in a similar role is essential to be considered for the role of MIG Welder.
* For the role of MIG Welder, you will be able to read and interpret engineering drawings confidently.
* Previous experience welding mild/stainless steel is required for the role of MIG Welder.
For more information on this role, please call Kirsten Oxtoby on (phone number removed)
Alternatively, please click "Apply now" to apply for this position, and one of our dedicated consultants will process your application shortly.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we will aim to respond back to all successful applications within 3 days. If you do not hear back from us within this time, your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your CV and details on file to consider you for more relevant opportunities in the future