Location - Southampton Area
Role - LCV Technician Vacancy
Hours - Monday - Friday, 7.30am - 4pm, Occasional Weekend Work
Salary - £13 - £13.50 per hour + Overtime 1.5x
We have a fantastic opportunity for a LCV Technician to join one of my well established clients in the Southampton area. Busy and modern site that offers a lot of work with quality brands and long-term progression opportunities.
- As an LCV Technician you would be tasked with carrying out service and repairs on vehicles.
- Fault diagnosis.
- Sticking to process and reporting any faults and defects on vehicles.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation.
- Complying with all procedures ensuring accuracy and quality on all jobs.
- My client is a multi-franchise group and can offer training and experience with a variety of different brands.
- Long-term progression opportunities within the workshop.
- Safe, modern and secure workshop with up to date equipment to make things more comfortable for any technician.
- The busier they get the more overtime is available.
- Well-established and reputable dealer.
- Brand training and other courses within the group.
- Must be qualified (NVQ Level 3 / City & Guilds Level 3 in maintenance and repairs)
- Must have a driver's license.
- Must have own tools.
Consultant - Robert Samuels
(phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
Vacancy: LCV Technician Vacancy
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experience then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites