* Permanent staff position
* £23,000 per annum, rising to £25,500 after 6 months
A leading manufacturing company are looking for a hardworking Maintenance Technician to join their Engineering Team on a permanent basis. The right candidate will be responsible for maintaining machinery, running diagnostic tests, and updating all service and repair records.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
* Implement maintenance plans to prevent equipment breakdowns.
* Troubleshoot mechanical & electrical malfunctions and breakdowns, and perform repairs
* Installing new equipment and upgrading existing equipment to meet production demands.
* Using route cause analysis to eliminate any faults/breakdowns.
* Monitor the availability of parts and replenishing supplies
* Complying with HSE policies
* Maintaining a tidy work environment and adhering to industry regulations
Knowledge and Experience
* Time served with previous experience as a Technician in a similar environment.
* HNC in a relevant engineering discipline
* Able to read electrical diagrams and drawings.
* The ability to work on own initiative and able to liaise with other departments at all levels.
* Analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
* Must be focused on continuous improvement with a safety mind set.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your up to date CV via the apply button