My Client is well established, industry leading Manufacturing company. Based in Thirsk, they have seen year on year success, with further growth plans for 2021. They offer a range of services from Design through to Manufacturing. This has given the company opportunities to service a multitude of sectors, with a diverse client base stretching across the UK. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a MIG Welder to join their team on a Temporary basis. For the right candidate, this may turn permanent.
This opportunity gives a MIG Welder the opportunity to work with one of the most respected companies in the North Yorkshire.
As a MIG Welder, your role will be to cover a day shift: Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 4:45pm and Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
*Please note that all candidates who attend interview, will be required to pass a company weld test**
The MIG Welders primary responsibility being able to work to high standards following engineering drawings.
* Being quality focused and able to work on own initiative
* Reading and interpreting Engineering Drawings
* Working with mild steel and thicknesses ranging from 1.5mm - 2mm
* Liaising with the office on new drawings/programmes
* 2 year minimum experience as a MIG Welder
* Excellent communication
* Good Engineering Background
* Ability to inspect own work
* Ability to read engineering drawings
* Flexibility with regards to shifts and over-time
What's on offer:
* Paying between £11.00 - £12.50 per hour
* Overtime available
* Free staff parking
* Excellent working conditions
* Staff canteen
* Weekly Pay
* Discount App