Our client require a Control Panel Wirer to carry some machine control panel wiring for 1-2 months approx.
Hours are; 8-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8-2 on a Friday.
Pay rate will be £12.50/hr PAYE, potentially more DOE.
Must be a qualified engineer that is able to work to drawings and carry out control panel wiring work.
- Responsible for control panel wiring & wiring interconnections between panels and electric motors.
- Working to detailed drawings and schematics.
- Wiring 3 phase motors connecting mains power to test machines & carrying out modifications to control panels from schematic drawings
- Wiring switches and gauges.
- Running cable and fitting cable tray conduit and trunking and other various fitting duties.
The successful Panel Wirer must have:
· Qualification in electrical engineering.
· Time served experience as a Panel Wirer.
· Great attention to detail, able to work independently.
If you feel you are well suited to the Panel Wirer position, please apply with your full updated CV. We will need at least one recent verbal reference before placing you out to work.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries.
Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities