Engagement Type: Senior Manager
Description: Working with one the UK's Leading names. Our Client is looking for a Senior Manager level professional with strong experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FP and A) and track record of delivering Finance transformation across Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance.
They are seeking people who can apply their change, line or technology skills to design and deliver solutions and support their clients to achieve their desired business outcomes.
Our Client is looking for an experienced individual who are highly motivated, professional and passionate about what they do, who will further add to the continued success of the team.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Experience of working in a consulting role in financial services (Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance), or a transformation role in industry, focusing on the Finance, Risk/Regulation or Treasury function.
- Experience in leading delivery of large-scale Finance change programmes in Financial Services and demonstrable experience of leading change gained from hands-on consulting experience at a Big 4, or top tier consulting firm within Financial Services.
- Leading change programmes at a Financial Services organisation or leading a Line function at a Financial Services organisation.
- Experience of working within the Finance or Accounts department with good understanding of the Planning Budgeting and Forecasting, and related management reporting.
- Hands on experience of FP and A transformation.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Delivering large-scale and complex FP and A projects by managing the project team, assessing engagement risks, driving conclusions, and reviewing or challenging the output produced by the team.
- Creating solutions that are aligned to the clients Business and IT Strategies and leverage common solutions and services to meet key project goals.
- Leading and implementing business readiness and providing post-implementation support post go-live.
- Managing onshore and offshore delivery teams including reviewing or challenging outputs produced by team members and providing guidance to junior team members.
- Being responsible for financial and contractual management of client engagements, including managing margins, scope and statements of work. Creating an environment that encourages Finance innovation and leading new and improved ways of working, delivery models and/or technological advancements