Engagement Type: Senior Manager
Description: Working with one the UK's Leading names. Our Client is looking for a Senior Manager level consultant with a strong delivery track record in EPM who is able to leverage technology-based solutions to deliver business outcomes, for their clients.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is highly motivated, professional and passionate about what they do, and who will further add to the continued success of their team.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Strong ability to lead the definition and resolution of key EPM specific design decisions.
- Providing key insights and challenges for KPI reviews and data visualisation.
- Significant exposure to Chart of Accounts & Data Model Design.
- Demonstrate proven expertise in review of functional and technical designs against business requirements and provide challenges where relevant.
- Strong understanding and appreciation of how to leverage Cloud and other emerging technologies.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Leading the delivery of large and complex end-to-end EPM implementation projects including oversight of requirement gathering, solution design and build, oversight of testing, business readiness, training material preparation through to go-live and post go-live support.
- Leading the translation of clients technical and accounting requirements to application configuration in the Enterprise Planning & Budgeting, Financial Consolidation and Close and Cost spectrum.
- Partner with key roles to create well-defined solutions that are aligned to client`s Business and IT Strategies and leverage common solutions and services to meet key project goals.
- Leading and implementing business readiness and post-implementation support as per the client's changing requirements post go-live.
- Managing onshore and offshore delivery teams including reviewing/challenging outputs produced by team members and providing guidance to junior team members