Integration Developer - Multiple LocationsLocation:
Newcastle, Manchester, EdinburghSalary:
£30,000 - £48,000 (+ depending on experience)Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels
: Senior Analyst, SpecialistPlease Note
: Due to the nature of client work you will be undertaking, you will need to be willing to go through a Security Clearance process as part of this role. Further more, this role will be based 5-days per week at our Newcastle Upon-Tyne office.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEOAs a team:
Our Advanced Technology Centre is a thriving technology and innovation hub from where we deliver high quality services to a number of private and public sector clients.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job. In our team you will learn:
As an Integration Developer, you will:
- How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
- How to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
- How best to develop your skills and hone your talents within an innovative technology environment
QualificationsThe following skills and experience are essential for this role:
- Work as part of a team to deliver features across the technical solution with your focus being on developing IBM MQ configuration, IBM App Connect flows and IBM ITx transformations
- Support the DevOps team in implementing version control, continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous testing automation for this technical component
- Support the technical leads in designing the end-to-end integration. Support the test automation engineers in testing the integration flows
- Follow the Scrum Methodology participating actively in sprint backlog refinement, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint review and sprint retrospective
- Support the team in delivering features by expanding capabilities into other areas of development and testing
Set yourself apart:
- Have experience developing integration services using IBM Cloud Pak 4 Integration, IBM MQ, IBM AppConnect, IBM ITx or similar tools
- Have experience deploying the above tools and automating the deployment of code and configuration for the
- Have experience implementing version control and schema management related to the above tools
- Have experience designing and testing queues and transformations in isolation
- Capable of working in an agile development environment, both as part of a team and individually
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced environment, collaborating with others, contributing to design and estimating discussions and utilising strong stakeholder management skills
- Satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance - which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application
What's in it for you
- Have worked in a client facing environment
- Hold industry relevant certifications
- Have managed teams and/or worked across multiple projects
- Have some experience in any of the following; Apigee, Reactjs, Nodejs, Java programming, Microservices, Docker, NGINX, OAuth2, JWT, Spring Framework, Kafka, Oracle/Golden Gate, OpenShift, Swift Messaging Hub.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92082315