Cloud Platform EngineerLocation:
London (preferred), ManchesterSalary
: £35,000 - £85,000 + (depending on experience)Career Level:
(Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels:
Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Assistant Manager, Manager)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
"Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEOAs a team:
We are one of the world's leading implementers of hybrid and multi-cloud solutions. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job. In our team you will:
As a Cloud Platform Engineer, you will:
- Have the opportunity & flexibility to develop your cloud career across a range of different skills paths (Infrastructure, Platform, Data and Cloud Native specialisations);
- Be supported to continue your public cloud training and certifications - complimented with other Accenture Engineer & Architecture training initiatives - and supported by our coaching and mentoring programmes
- Be part of an extensive global Accenture / Technical Architect network
Qualifications We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Assess and recommend the best of breed software-defined infrastructure and application deployment technology solutions to address client needs;
- Design and deploy enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable solutions on public, private and hybrid clouds;
- Design & deliver cloud or hybrid-cloud platforms and services, automated API-driven systems with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) principles and agile delivery models
- You have deep, hands-on design and engineering background in cloud infrastructure designs, across a wide range of technologies and tools:
- Broad understanding of Infrastructure-a-Code techniques, patterns and processes
- Hands on experience with Infrastructure-as-Code technologies: Terraform, Ansible
- A good understanding of Cloud Security features and models
Set yourself apart:
What's in it for you
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in engineering or implementing solutions amongst VMWare, CISCO, GCP, AWS, Azure, K8s;
- Cloud certifications: AWS, GCP, Azure
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days' vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.About Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.Closing Date for Applications
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92081224