Agile Delivery LeadLocation:
London, UKCareer Level: Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Agile Delivery Lead to join our Enterprise Agile practice, part of Accenture Technology. We help companies achieve greater agility to accelerate business change. We introduce Lean and Agile principles and practices to continuously transform ways of working across the enterprise.
Accenture supports and fosters inclusion and diversity in the workplace and we strongly encourage women and men with a passion for and experience in Technology to join our business."Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us." - Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture are recognised for their inclusive working environment and key highlights include:
Would you like the opportunity to?
- Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for
- Top employer for Women
- Strong programme for diversifying the workforce
- Flexible Maternity package / Shared parental leave
- Flexible working hours
QualificationsWhat skills & experience are we looking for?
- Work with new technologies and demanding clients and grow your expertise?
- Work in a diverse environment?
- Work in partnership with global clients and large organizations?
We are looking for an Agile Delivery Lead with a passion for technology and who demonstrates a strong mastery of agile and complex project delivery. Our successful candidate will have experience and success in:
How can I set myself apart?
- Driving and managing the delivery of large, complex IT projects using scaled Agile framework and methodologies
- Co-ordinate cross-functional agile teams, Product Management, Agile PMO and Leadership to drive delivery
- Measure and communicate progress to teams and leadership
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk
- Be a Subject Matter Expert to the client organization for Agile methodology.
- At least one industry recognised Agile certification
- Facilitate business transformation and the adoption of agile best practice
What's in it for you?
- KnowledgeDevOps techniques and implementation approaches
- Knowledge of agile tools (Jira, Kanban Boards, Whiteboarding etc.)
- Proven success in contributing in a multi-location team-oriented environment
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference to high profile client - Accenture helps many of the FTSE 100 deliver high-profile, innovative projects
- Opportunities to learn continuously through training, certifications, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
On top of this, we have gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services, we are known for.What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to applyAbout Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92082494