Platform Engineer London to £95k
Platform Engineer (DevOps Automation Terraform CI/CD) Trailblazing FinTech that is set to transform consumer banking as we know it is seeking a skilled Platform Engineer to enhance their capabilities as they continue to grow.
The company is shaking the foundations of the modern banking sector, and at the heart of their mission is a cutting-edge cloud-based, data-centric SaaS platform that gives clients a next-generation experience when it comes to managing money.
As a Platform Engineer, you'll be involved in a critical aspect of the business that combines software and systems engineering to build and support the large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. You'll ensure these systems are reliable, appropriate to user needs and will maintain platform capacity, performance and availability.
This Platform Engineer role would suit a skilled technologist with an automation-focused mindset, keen to make improvements and evolve systems wherever possible. You'll work to enhance systems with key focuses on reliability, speed and security, and will work to get code into production as efficiently as possible via CI/CD pipelines.
From consulting, supporting the development of software platforms and frameworks to capacity planning and launch reviews, your work will be diverse, hands-on and impactful. This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a pioneering FinTech that has already achieved unprecedented success.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process and 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures. You'll join colleagues in London-based offices 1-2 days a week likely mid-2021.*
- You have a broad remit of skills spanning platform engineering and DevOps
- You have CI/CD experience
- You have Terraform (build and deploy) experience, plus some of the following: Jenkins, JIRA, Kubernetes, Docker
- You have good working knowledge of IaC (Infrastructure as Code)
- You have working knowledge of Cloud-based platforms (AWS preferred)
- You have a good knowledge of Linux OS and Networking (routing, switching)
- You're a proactive team player who excels when working collaboratively, keen to share knowledge and develop your technical craft
As a Platform Engineer you'll earn a highly competitive salary (to £95k) plus a comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this Platform Engineer (Terraform IaC Linux Automation CI/CD) opportunity, apply now or get in touch today on 020 8016 4450 to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/92081084